Welcome!
check back soon to see what's new...

Monday, March 12, 2012

Ambient Ambiance Loop 2




These 5 tracks are a series of ambient music loops.  They all function very well as a musical background for many different situations including: film, television, radio, podcast, software or video game, etc.

Ambient Ambiance Loop 2 is my favorite track of this series.  From the bassline to the light beat to the main melody; everything came together well for this piece.  The music is happy, carefree, and casual.  The applications are endless with this one.

If you would like custom work done with any of these tracks or a new composition, don’t hesitate to contact me. I love this work.

If you enjoyed this piece, please rate it and take a listen to my other works. You may also contact me with questions or comments at harrysadlermusic@gmail.com


 A royalty-free license for this music may be purchased here

No comments:

Post a Comment